I received an award from Joan over at Mudranch awhile ago…and I have been so busy creating that I am just now blogging about it! If you also follow my farm blog, then you may be thinking that you are seeing double! I was lucky to be awarded this award by two very creative ladies within a couple days of each other - thanks!
I already posted who my favorite authors are on my other blog, so I am posting 7 of my favorite felting/fiber books on this blog...
1. Uniquely Felt by Christine White
2. Felt by Robyn Steel-Stickland
3. In Sheep's Clothing by Nola Fournier and Jane Fournier
4. Wool Pets by Laurie Sharp and Kevin Sharp
5. Felted Bags, Boots & Other Things by Cendrine Armani
6. Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts: Fuzzy Felted Friends by Saori Yamazaki
7. How to Raise Sheep by Philip Hasheider (features some of my pictures!)
Now for the 7 blogs I would like to award…
and now for those that would like to see what I have been busy creating!