Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have a winner!

I think everyone's weekends sound wonderful and I hope you get to indulge soon! As for my weekend - I chose to do the fun stuff and the important stuff and left the laundry for later. I got the electric fence fixed in the ram pasture because the last thing I wanted to be doing was chasing rams around ;) I then read, felted, watched a couple movies, ate dinner whenever I wanted to, went over to my parents and had some wonderful homemade peach ice cream, went for a couple walks, and felted some more!
I'm glad I didn't announce a winner this morning, thanks to the late entries - it's good to see you here!
The winner, as chosen by random.org, is Emily at Dreameyce - congrats!!! Send me an e-mail with where to send it and what option you want.

2 comments:

  1. YEA! I'm so happy! WHEE! I'd of course, like fiber, and will e-mail you in a bit, since I already owe you a response! heehee

    I can just pick it up next time Cee and I are down there, since we'll be there 'soon'. No need to waster shipping money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your giveaway (I spent my weekend sick - laying in bed all weekend is only fun if it's by choice :-)), but love your giveaway items.
    My favorite activity (non-activity?) on days alone is not having to cook dinner - sounds like that's pretty universal.

    ReplyDelete